Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Da'vidノ使徒:aL - Da'vidノ使徒:aLと云うモノ (320kbps)

 Welp here's something I meant to post like 3 years ago lol (along with the next post). As some of you may know about me, pleur is my absolute #1 band of all time so Da'vid is obviously another band I love. Legendary V系 release (in my eyes at least), two classic songs in a really nicely put together product with a childrens style book telling the tale of Da'vid's dissolving story. Also has a hidden third track which is just the instrumental to 1BOX. Enjoy!


Tracklist:

1. 1BOX
2. 12月にできた曲
3. Hidden Track (1BOX Instrumental)

Download:

3 comments:

  1. It's been a million years since I've heard someone mention this band. Thank you for the blast from the past. I just found your blog by chance and this made me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem dude, thanks for finding this site! enjoy!

      Delete
  2. Muchas gracias, desconocia que este disco tuviera una pista secreta asi que con gusto lo descargare

    ReplyDelete