Wednesday, June 6, 2018

V.A. - IZAM Presents The Best Of BOY GEORGE & Culture Club ~FOR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN (320kbps)

Yes I know, this isn't VK lol.. the only reason I bought this was because IZAM was attached to it and I had to know if anything was altered at all in any way so I could further complete my IZAM collection and wouldn't you know, nothing was changed at all lol. SO I bought this for nothing, all of the songs are just the original Boy George/Culture Club songs and the only involvement IZAM had was in the pictures, name of the CD and the interview in the CD manual. Also I think Boy George and Culture Club suck lol. Heres for all the SHAZNA and IZAM fans who want to complete their collections like me lol.


Tracklist:

1. Do You Really Want To Hurt Me / Culture Club
2. It's A Miracle / Culture Club
3. Miss Me Blind / Culture Club
4. Time (Clock Of The Heart) / Culture Club
5. Karma Chameleon / Culture Club
6. I'll Tumble 4 Ya / Culture Club
7. Black Money / Culture Club
8. Church Of The Poison Mind / Culture Club
9. The War Song / Culture Club
10. Love Is Love / Culture Club
11. Move Away / Culture Club
12. Victims / Culture Club
13. Love Hurts (Remix) / Jesus Loves You
14. After The Love / Jesus Loves You
15. Generations Of Love (Lala Gone Gaga Mix) / Jesus Loves You
16. Bow Down Mister (A Small Portion 2B Polite Mix) / Jesus Loves You

Download:


1 comment: