Friday, June 2, 2023

LAREINE - VAMPIRE SCREAM (320kbps)

One of my favorite albums in all of VK. Loved this era of Lareine/Kamijo, wish it went on longer and wish we got live footage of him and the support band at this time. Sorry for the lack of upload this past couple of years, haven't been listening to VK for many years now but I will never forget about the community, hopefully I will be updating this site for the rest of my time alive, no matter how infrequent these rips may be lol. Cheers everybody hope everything has been going good for you all too. 
Also added the Browse by Label tab on the right side of the site now, under browse by year. Enjoy.

Standout Song: the soul love

Tracklist:

1. a solar eclipse
2. Miss CARMILA
3. stranger in new days
4. GRAND PAIN
5. SCREAM
6. fallout
7. the soul love
8. SPEED OF RISE
9. when...9:03

Download:

1 comment:

  1. Hey just a quick thank you for uploading!! Back in 2007ish this stuff was so much easier to find working links for and I greatly regret only spending about 50 hours of my life back then instead of my entire existence downloading everything I could find lol. Super appreciate that you've got 90s/early 00s stuff, I do not have the funds to obtain them all secondhand!!

    ReplyDelete