Friday, April 13, 2018

Blog Info / Future Uploads Plans

Like I said I'm new to running a blog and all that so I wanted to outline my intentions and ideas.

1. I will only upload high quality rips (mainly 320kbps) of Visual-Kei, J-Rock, and general Japanese music. I don't like to listen to/upload low quality music so I'll try to stick to only uploading higher quality copies (with some exceptions every now and then, probably cassette tape/demo tape rips)

2. A lot of my uploads will be my own rips of CDs I have bought over the years, while a lot will also be 320kbps downloads I have found over the years.

3. I will try to include the highest quality scan of the cover art with each download as well.

4. Lastly, I will try to stick to the rarer CDs to find in high quality of these bands (example:most of Malice Mizers CD's can be found easily online in 320kbps, I'll upload the ones that aren't)

SOME FUTURE BANDS I PLAN TO UPLOAD:


  • Another Cell
  • Boy George (I know, lol not visual kei but theres a reason! you'll see)
  • Da'vidノ使徒:aL
  • D≒SIRE
  • Eve of Destiny
  • GIGASLAVE
  • Hizaki / HIZAKI grace project
  • IZAM
  • Kamijo
  • Klaha
  • Kuro Pie
  • fairy story
  • JILS
  • LAREINE
  • Madeth Gray'll
  • Malice Mizer
  • Mako
  • MARY☆RUE
  • MIRAGE
  • NEW SODMY
  • pleur
  • PROJECT TO EVIL
  • Psycho le Cému
  • Raphael
  • rice
  • Schwardix Marvally
  • SHAZNA
  • V.A/Omnibus albums
and some others that I'm probably forgetting right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment